Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome to my English Blog!

Reading and writing have been my strengths since a young age. When I was only 5, the summer before first grade, I was already reading small picture books and writing short sentences. Everyone in my family has a job that has to do with communicating, and communicating well, so I have a lot of support at home. You can expect to see neat work and full and complete answers. To enlighten people reading my blog on literature studied in class, I will make understandable and interesting posts about books, to keep my reader entertained.

English class is key to having a bigger picture view of the world. Only by understanding how we communicate, can we truly communicate with others. Taking a course in learning new ways of reading, vocabulary, grammar, writing and communicating with a group of people helps a person grow. I think the reason you need four years of English to go to college is because it is one of the subjects that is used every day. People use it to talk, write and read. If you did not learn English each year you would forget useful information and not learn to the extent that colleges look for. Excelling in English will help me become more successful because it will assist me becoming a better reader and will help me understand the joy that words and communication can bring someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment