Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Animal Farm Project Viewings!

Name: Hailey
Type of project: Poem
Literary elements: I thought Hailey's poem was very good. Her stanzas were clear and I knew exactly what she was talking about. She shows most important events that go on.

Name: Levi
Type of project: Movie
Literary elements: Levi's project is the best. He needs to show this in front of the class and explain how her made it! He used all of the elements needed and made it very entertaining to watch.

Name: Leanna
Type of project: Flyer
Literary Elements: Leanna displayed the theme and parallels very clearly. Very clear ideas!

Name: Annie
Project: Movie trailer
Literary elements: Annie and Austin did a one of a kind project that is unlike any I've seen so far. It gives you a re cap of the book and it's obvious they worked hard on it.

Name: Adora
Project: Poem
Literary elements: Adora's poem was deep. I could just picture Benjamin reciting it. She presented the theme through the poem.

Name: Daniel
Project: Drawing
Literary elements: In Daniel's drawing he shows the parallels to the Russian Revolution through the character drawn. The only thing I don't think he showed was foreshadowing.

Name: Angela
Project: Collage
Litterary elements: She successfully shows the seperation of power which is the theme and shows irony.

Name: Dan
Project: Comic strip
Literary elements: Dan shows the theme in the comic but doesn't show anything about the Russian Revolution

Name: Kayla
Project: Comic strip
Literary elements: This comic proved the corruption of power and paralleled this event to the entire theme. I liked this one!

Name: Giselle
Project: Slide show/diagram
Literary elements: This was a creative project. It gave a more sophisticate approach. She included the theme and did a very good job.

I think I did comparable to most of my classmates. Some of the projects I felt I did better work than and there were a couple that were above my work. I put a lot of thought and time into what I did for my project. I chose to do the pyramid of animal and human power because that is what Animal Farm is about. The theme, parallels and irony make the book. Instead of doing just one pyramid, I added a second one. The second pyramid I drew was the Human pyramid. With the colors I used it showed which characters were similar to the past times of Stalin.

No comments:

Post a Comment