Saturday, February 12, 2011

Group Essay Collaboration

The body paragraphs are all complete but we are each going over our own again, making them flow more and making sure they prove the points talked about in the thesis. I'm not using any other concrete details and I know we won't have the same ones because we are all using different characters. All that I am changing now is making sentences more clear. Since Algernon is the character who starts out cynical towards marriage I chose two quotes where it shows his views on marriage. Then, my last concrete detail is when he admits he wants to be married to Cecily proving that marriage can change people.

I have a couple questions I need answered:
1) How should we tie in the next chunk to mine?
2) What could I say instead of cynical?

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Good points made in this!
    To answer some of your questions I think we could say "Unlike Algernon, Jack starts off as someone who likes marriage, but he is a very dishonest person." or something like this.

    And I would say "he didn't appreciate marriage."

    Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you don't need to try to tie your chunck to mine because mine starts off tying yours to mine. I also didn't think that cynical was being repetitive, so it wasn't a problem. I really like your paragraph!

    ReplyDelete