Monday, December 6, 2010

Extra Credit Blog!

Before I began writing my second 5 part paragraph I looked back to what I needed to work on with my To Kill a Mockingbird paragraph. I felt that I had a strong first 5 part paragraph but some of the things I would change were the dead words and other words that didn't need to be in the sentences. Mistakes made various times in our class were lack of transitions but I thought mine were included very clearly. In this paper, I made sure my transitions were obvious and clear. The way I developed these skills were looking at the blog of what I needed to work on but the most helpful for me was having the final draft of my other 5 part paragraph where Ms. Gilman changed a couple words. To see what she would have changed about the paper made me understand what to change in this paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment